Friday, May 9, 2008

The Beginning

This blog was created to record my progress as I learn and incorporate new habits into my life. My main focus is on my weight loss and how changes in my diet and activity level affect my results. I have been keeping notes, tracking my weight, saving web sites, printing PDFs, etc. over the past few months and I though it might be nice to make myself a little web site with all of the information I have collected.

I will also be journaling my personal progress here, too. Updating my ups and downs and learning as I go.

If you happen to stumble upon this blog, please note that I try my very hardest to record the most accurate information that I can - with links and references, too. Again, this was meant to be a place of reference for myself, so I definitely want it to be as accurate as possible. I welcome corrections and alternate viewpoints, too. I want every opportunity to continue my healthy learning with everyone else!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster