Friday, July 4, 2008

Goals - July 2006

Okay, here are my current goals.

---------- GOALS for JULY----------
[ ] Add an abs workout to my weekly exercise
[ ] Inquire about a fitness test from my local gym
[ ] Revamp my weights workout
[ ] Drink more water every day. Fill up 6 water bottles and drink them all!
[ ] Find a new bedtime snack (I'm getting tired of the one I keep eating!)
-----------------------------------------

Below you can see my goals from May (I forgot about June, so I only have May's goals) and my Long-Term Goals. Items in red are the ones I successfully completed since my last 'Goals' post.

----------PREVIOUS GOALS for MAY---------
[] Drink more water every day. Fill up 6 water bottles and drink them all!
(I didn't do so well with this one, so I'll try again this month)

[] Stick to my new weights routine. No more than 2 days in between.
(I think I need to revamp my entire weights workout...it bores me to death!)

[X] Break this weight loss stall/plateau!
(After 3 weeks of stalling, I fiddled with my diet and I started losing again...phew!)
----------------------------------------------------

----------LONG-TERM GOALS----------
[*] 137 lbs. (COMPLETED 4/14/08. 10 lbs. lost since my January restart.)
[*] 134 lbs. (COMPLETED 4/27/08. 30 lbs. since 2007)
[*] 132 lbs. (Normal BMI)
[*] 127 lbs. (20 lbs lost since January)
[ ] 124 lbs. (40 lbs lost since 2007)
[ ] 118 lbs. (My college weight!)
[ ] 114 lbs (50 lbs. lost overall)
[ ] 112 lbs or Size 3/4 Jeans
[ ] 50+ HDL cholesterol level
[ ] Compete and place well in a 5k race
[ ] Healthy Waist to Hip Ratio
----------------------------------------------

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster