Monday, May 12, 2008

Down I Go

Okay, so I weighed in this morning...132.5 thankyouverymuch!
Oh, my weight loss, where have been? I have been waiting for you for weeks!

I exercised late last night - aerobic dancing and a full back/biceps and legs workout. My aerobic dancing was 33 minutes long with 239 calories burned at an average of 142 BPM. My strength training was for 26 minutes-174 cals burned - 137 BPM.
It had been 3 days since my last workout routine, so I definitely welcomed it.

I am now just on the very edge of normal body weight. As indicated by the BMI - Body Mass Index chart. I am in the middle of composing an entire post dedicated to body fat calculation based on the research I have done about it. The BMI chart is not always accurate when it comes to determining a person's body fat, but I'm still quite happy to know that the medical community will soon consider me to be in the healthy weight range. Yay, me!

I just finished my Kashi Lime Cilantro Shrimp dinner. Yummy and all natural. I will definitely be buying that again. Okay, that's it for today! It rained all day, so no exercise for me, but the next 4 days will be run, run, run!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster