Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sleepy Day

Well, my weight is holding steady at 133-134. It's been slow going for the past 4 weeks. As long as I'm still losing, I'm good, I guess. I just got spoiled with the 1 pound a week loss I was having. :)

Today was a weird day. I slept in. Really slept in. I woke up at 9 and then went back to bed until 1PM. The rest of the day has been sluggish. It's rainy and chilly and I've been vegged out on the couch for the whole day. Not my usual routine, but it's nice to have the day off.

Because I woke up so late, there is no way I am getting all my calories in today. No matter. It just evens out the week from my high calorie Mother's Day.

Not much else to report. I started on Prilosec again and hope that will hold me over until I get back to my gastro doctor for Protonix. I have been trying to steer clear of things that will aggravate the acid reflux, but seriously - I am already trying to stick to low-glycemic, low saturated fat, all natural...and then to through in foods to prevent acid reflux. It's exhausting to keep trying to eat foods that will not conflict with all of my health issues.

Well, right now I'm in the middle of a "V" marathon - that old '80s miniseries about aliens coming to earth. Fun. Brings back memories - my brothers and I watched that soooo many times when we were young.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster